Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

View

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> View Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
View - 10/18/2014 6:43:36 AM   
geodot

Calendar version 12 does not have a "month viewer" view as version 4 had. Is there a way to copy/or import a file into version 12 to provide this feature? Thanks for any help....George
Post #: 1
RE: View - 10/18/2014 7:28:54 AM   
DEJenc3

There is a month view available. You can access it in two ways: From the Navigation toolbar, locate the dropdown box with selections for different views. One of them is Month.
Alternatively, from the Main Menu, choose View, Show Calendar, Month.

If this isn't what you had in mind, please post back.

David

(in reply to geodot)
Post #: 2
RE: View - 10/18/2014 12:39:36 PM   
geodot

Thank you for an answer. I know and use the feature you mention. Both versions 8 and 12 have; year - multi month - month - multi week, etc. Calendar Creator (4), in addition to the above, offered; week viewer - month viewer, etc. The view in "month viewer" is formatted somewhat differently than just "month". It is this file in CC4 I would like to capture and import into version 12. Thanks again.

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 3
RE: View - 10/18/2014 1:05:44 PM   
DEJenc3

Unfortunately I haven't used the earlier versions of Calendar Creator, and am unfamiliar with the feature you're describing. I can only offer the suggestion that CC12 and other recent versions have a good bit of flexibility in design of views, so you could experiment with revising an existing view, or even better, creating a new view. I'll guess from your comments that the older feature could be unrelated to views, and it's possible that you won't be able to replicate it in CC12.

David

(in reply to geodot)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> View Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4