Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Calender Photo Cells

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Calender Photo Cells Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Calender Photo Cells - 7/18/2016 4:05:24 PM   
Bes

I am a new user to Printshop for Mac 3 (current version 1.0.0.221) and can't figure out a few things.

1. Regardless which format of Calendar I select, how do I add a photo cell into a particular date? One of the new additions to the software?

2. Are there any other formats to the Year Calendar (24 pages) than the 5 listed?

3. I selected "Through The Year" 24 page calendar and after downloading I clicked on "calendars" and can't change the year to 2017 so the dates correspond correctly. The 'Settings' and 'Edit' areas are greyed out.I can add a 'month' or 'year' but that doesn't apply for I already have the 12 months (24 pages) lined up at the bottom of the page to work on.

4. After selecting the above how do you change the border around the top page of January? I deleted the blue snowflake border and chose another border but it didn't automatically fill into the available space. It became distorted if I manually dragged it around and didn't completely fill in.

I read the Owner's Manual and unless I missed something, the instructions for creating and editing a calendar are very poor. They left out a lot of guidelines for editing this selected project. Thank you for any assistance you can provide before I go bald!
Post #: 1
RE: Calender Photo Cells - 7/18/2016 4:55:49 PM   
ellengard

I use The Print Shop for pc so I don't think I can help, as I can only answer your questions for the pc version. Hopefully someone using the Mac version will see your post.

(in reply to Bes)
Post #: 2
RE: Calender Photo Cells - 7/18/2016 8:04:15 PM   
ellengard

Hi, Bes. I'll try to help by offering advice based on my general knowledge of the Print Shop.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bes
Regardless which format of Calendar I select, how do I add a photo cell into a particular date?

Photo Shop calendars do not have cell characteristics so we can't add a photo to a cell. Instead, we add a photo to the project, then resize and re-position the photo on top of the desired date. The photo can be sent to the back, so that it doesn't cover up the date.

quote:

...can't change the year to 2017...

I have to click on the calendar to select it which activates all the calendar tools and options, including changing the year.

quote:

I deleted the blue snowflake border and chose another border but it didn't automatically fill into the available space. It became distorted if I manually dragged it around and didn't completely fill in.

Try another border graphic. Some graphics are higher resolution than others. If you find that all the borders are distorting, it may be a video card issue. Zoom in and out to see if that redraws the graphic.

(in reply to Bes)
Post #: 3
RE: Calender Photo Cells - 7/19/2016 11:20:30 AM   
JasonC

I am a bit confused. You posted to The Print Shop 3.0 forums. We never made a version 3 for the Mac. It is a company called Software Mackiev who designed this product. https://www.mackiev.com/support_tps.html

Unfortunately these forums don't provide support for products designed by Software Mackiev. If you are certain that you purchased the software from us, please confirm the correct edition that you are using and we can help you out on the functionality of our product.

< Message edited by TMLFAN4LIFE -- 7/19/2016 11:21:56 AM >

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to Bes)
Post #: 4
RE: Calender Photo Cells - 7/19/2016 3:22:06 PM   
Bes

Thank you for your response. The way they have it stated it sounds as if it automatically drops in the desired date, apparently it doesn't. At least it can be moved behind the number.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Calender Photo Cells Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4