Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Card Games 2008 >> Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades - 11/29/2018 7:38:06 AM   
izzyfahzhool1

Greetings! While Double Deck Pinochle is my principle game played in my Hoyle Card Games 2008, I've been playing a lot of Spades recently. I chose the highest level of difficulty. The playing strategy of both my opponents and partner do not make any sense to me. In other words, their play is wrong. Just this morning, the opponent to my left played the Ace of Spades and my partner played a King of Spades. There were three to five cards left and on the next trick, my partner played a low heart. Why didn't my partner throw out the low heart on the Ace, making their King of Spades high for a subsequent trick? Another example would be I'll throw out the trick winning card and my partner [fourth to lay down on the trick] takes the trick with either a trump or a higher suit card. That makes no sense to me. I've never played the game on Easy level of difficulty and would expect to see these play mistakes at that level but not at difficult level. My opponents make the same misplays as my partner. Comments?

Chester, NJ
Post #: 1
RE: Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades - 7/8/2022 4:21:26 AM   
Josh54

Hi, I also love playing card games, but I haven't played the game you mentioned, but I think the gameplay is similar. Also, lately I've been enjoying playing tunnel rush and fnf

(in reply to izzyfahzhool1)
Post #: 2
RE: Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades - 7/22/2022 7:49:11 AM   
donna1205

I also really like this game. You can also try a new feeling in this new numberle 5 letter words game. Also very interesting

(in reply to Josh54)
Post #: 3
RE: Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades - 2/22/2024 4:52:46 AM   
tommchris7

the growing intersection of gaming with other Tiki Taka Toe forms of entertainment, such as streaming platforms and social media

Post #: 4
RE: Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades - 4/11/2024 3:47:24 AM   
shara123

Get behind the wheel of learning with drift hunters , the game that puts students in control of their geometry education.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Card Games 2008 >> Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4