Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Fold Lines

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Fold Lines Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fold Lines - 10/8/2012 5:41:53 PM   
sallyanne

Hi Group,
Was wondering how to get fold lines on a project. I did have the fold lines when I did my first project and now I dont have any, can someone help me out please. Thanks

Sally
Post #: 1
RE: Fold Lines - 10/8/2012 9:38:15 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi sallyanne,

Fold lines are normally displayed only on those pages which are specifically designed to be folded - such as brochures, the inside of greeting cards, the inside of invitations, etc.

For example, even though half-fold greeting cards are designed to be folded, the fold line is displayed only for the inside pages - because, even though the Front of a greeting card and the Back of a greeting card will be printed on the same side of the paper, then that greeting card will be folded in half, Print Shop 3.0 is designed to display the Front and the Back of a greeting card project separately on the workspace.

And, a brochure will display one or more fold lines - depending upon the type of brochure which is selected.

For example, a two-fold brochure will have 1 fold line, a three-fold brochure will have 2 fold lines and a four-fold brochure will have 3 fold lines.

However, neither a certificate nor a newsletter will have fold lines - because those projects are not designed to be folded.

There is no option for adding a fold line to any project which is not designed to have a fold line. However, if you were to click on the 'Line' button in the 'Create Project' section on the left side of the Print Shop 3.0 workspace, you could add a Line which could be deleted before printing the project.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to sallyanne)
Post #: 2
RE: Fold Lines - 10/9/2012 10:48:12 AM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: sallyanne
I did have the fold lines when I did my first project and now I dont

For projects such as Party Goods and other crafts, there are fold lines. If you don't see them, click the View tab and then check Show Fold Lines.

(in reply to sallyanne)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Fold Lines Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4