Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Creating fields for a Certificate

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Creating fields for a Certificate Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Creating fields for a Certificate - 7/28/2016 9:37:47 AM   
Woodlands

This is my first time using PrintMaster7.
I am trying to create a birth certificate template for animal breeding.
The template needs to have fields that will be populated with the variable information, ie., Name, Sex, DOB, etc.
How do I create a template that designates those fields as "variable"?
How do I add the variable information in the correct field, and can each field have different fonts, color, and type size?
Post #: 1
RE: Creating fields for a Certificate - 7/28/2016 12:56:01 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Woodlands
... a birth certificate template for animal breeding... have fields ...with the variable information, ie., Name, Sex, DOB, etc.

You can do this one of two ways. You can record all the data in one book, then the data from the book can be merged into fields on your certificate project. Essentially you are doing a "repurposed" Address Book and Mail Merge.

A simpler way (but you don't get the benefit of having an organized file of data to mail merge) is to just create your template with a separate text box for each field. Each time you want to print a certificate, you just edit the text boxes.

(in reply to Woodlands)
Post #: 2
RE: Creating fields for a Certificate - 7/28/2016 2:57:05 PM   
ellengard

In my example of a certificate project made in Printmaster 7.0, my template has editable text boxes. Each time I need to print a new certificate, I can open my project and change the name, sex, and DOB.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Woodlands)
Post #: 3
RE: Creating fields for a Certificate - 7/28/2016 3:24:44 PM   
ellengard

If you create a Printmaster Address Book, you can use the data fields to suit your purposes. For example, I use the Address1 field for the date of birth. In my project, I insert the Address1 field where I want date of birth to print.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Woodlands)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Creating fields for a Certificate Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4