Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012 >> So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER - 5/17/2013 10:33:37 AM   
Michael1003

Ok, so I edited the picture as you suggested and it worked perfectly. Thank You ! I added a text box, changed the colors, etc. I believe the next step is to Edit, Convert to Avery, in order to see the full page and be able to print it. And I removed the shadow in the background. I'm not even sure why they put a shadow there. At one point I did the convert and it did it quickly but the label was only in the top left and the rest were blank. I couldn't figure out how to paginate the entire sheet the same. However the Rebuilding project preview is "stalling." I think I must have followed the wrong order of completion.
Please help with the correct procedures so I can print these for a friend and go back to work. LOL
Post #: 1
RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER - 5/17/2013 2:03:29 PM   
ellengard

Please reply to this post. Do not start a new thread unless you are starting a new topic.

To avoid these strange problems you are having, start a new project. Choose Avery Templates. Then choose Avery 8160.

(in reply to Michael1003)
Post #: 2
RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER - 5/17/2013 3:20:46 PM   
Michael1003

Thank you. Sorry about the new post. I'm a newbie. So do I enter the text and clip art and then press edit and convert? Or do I convert see the full page and then complete one sticker and try to paginate somehow (how?)

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER - 5/17/2013 3:56:47 PM   
ellengard

There's nothing to convert. If you set up your project the way I told you, it automatically prints a full page of labels. Don't convert unless you want to edit individual labels.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 4
RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER - 5/17/2013 5:22:56 PM   
Michael1003

PHEW! We're doing better! Now how do I get rid of the gray background when creating a new label project?

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER - 5/17/2013 6:00:32 PM   
ellengard

Argh, I forgot about that gray background problem. See this thread for the solution:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=43136

Post #: 6
RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER - 5/18/2013 1:10:23 PM   
Michael1003

Fabulous! Thank you so much for your tips!

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 7
RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER - 5/18/2013 1:50:18 PM   
ellengard

You're welcome. Check out these helpful tutorials to make learning this program easier:
http://printmaster.com/video-tutorials.html

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012 >> So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4