Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Printer settings and unable to change

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> Printer settings and unable to change Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printer settings and unable to change - 6/5/2016 10:47:43 AM   
klesmiley1

I am trying to print a project and am getting the message in the attached image. I cannot find a way to change the settings within Print Shop 4.0. I did go to Printers and Devices in Control Panel and made sure my printer is the default printer.

When I clicked on Print Alignment within Print Shop 4.0 it did send a test print to my printer successfully.

Ok, I clicked "click here to upload" on this post and it said "successful" and also clicked "Embed picture in post" but it does not show in preview. So I tried to upload it again and it says "you can only upload 1 file per message."

So the message is
"Error - The Print Shop 4.0 Professional"
"Settings to access printer 'Send To OneNote 2010' are not valid."

Can you advise please?

Thank you!

Attachment (1)

Kathy
Post #: 1
RE: Printer settings and unable to change - 6/5/2016 5:58:50 PM   
ellengard

Check for the latest driver for your printer and install that. If you have the latest, it wouldn't hurt to re-install, just in case something like Windows updates messed up the driver.

(in reply to klesmiley1)
Post #: 2
RE: Printer settings and unable to change - 6/5/2016 9:56:32 PM   
JasonC

I've seen this come up quite a few times. Unfortunately Print Shop 4.0 looks for printers that it can't access and when it's not able to it becomes a problem for the program.

A workaround is to go under Devices and Printers and remove all the printers except for the one that is installed on your system. Afterward, it should print correctly.

< Message edited by TMLFAN4LIFE -- 6/5/2016 9:57:07 PM >

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to klesmiley1)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> Printer settings and unable to change Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4