Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

cannot find a file

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> cannot find a file Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
cannot find a file - 3/27/2018 4:17:49 PM   
rebelron

using printmaster 18.1 platinum, windows 7. Through the years I have created 6 half-fold card banquet programs. Now I cannot access them. I get "cannot find file, please verify path and filename". The path includes "printmaster projects", but that file folder is empty. I have always been able to access these files. Why can't I access them now? I have searched the C drive and cannot find them. While working on the most current one I seem to have lost them all.
Post #: 1
RE: cannot find a file - 3/27/2018 4:44:04 PM   
ellengard

They are not lost unless you deliberately deleted them which you haven't. Check the Documents folder. That is the default save location. You can also run a search for "*.hcr" files.

(in reply to rebelron)
Post #: 2
RE: cannot find a file - 3/27/2018 11:07:21 PM   
JasonC

Here is also how to import files from our knowledge base

http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/kb.aspx?kb_id=1120&product_id=2644

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: cannot find a file - 7/26/2022 10:37:39 AM   
woodward

What do you often do in your free time? For those who love online survival games, five nights at freddy's 2 is a good choice. Let's play it in your free time, you'll enjoy it.

(in reply to rebelron)
Post #: 4
RE: cannot find a file - 5/17/2023 4:20:12 AM   
abel1303

If the folder is currently empty, add at least one image or file to the rankdle folder. You can use any random image or file for this purpose.

(in reply to woodward)
Post #: 5
RE: cannot find a file - 2/26/2024 7:01:19 AM   
tommchris7

Whether it's battling alongside friends halfway across infinite craft the globe or forging alliances with strangers who share a common goal, online gaming has become a melting pot of cultures and perspectives.

(in reply to abel1303)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> cannot find a file Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4