Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

There was a problem reading from the database.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The PrintShop 5.0] >> The Print Shop 5.0 >> There was a problem reading from the database. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
There was a problem reading from the database. - 10/28/2021 10:20:47 PM   
brohyde

Print shop 5.0 used to work on win10 but I had a hard drive failing and replaced it with a cloned SSD.
Now I get this message.

There was a problem reading from the database.
Data Source= C:\ProgramData\The Print Shop\The Print Shop 5.0
ProfessionaI\master.psDb
SELECT aAsset FROM Assets WHERE aType = 60 LIMIT 1;

I have tried removing the "master.psDb" but then I get another error.
I have uninstalled and re-installed. Still the same.

I also tried the download software but with the same results.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 10/29/2021 2:43:20 PM   
ellengard

This tech support article may help:
https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000465802-the-program-cannot-read-from-the-database-windows-10-

If not, submit a tech support ticket:
https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Visit this user-to-user support forum whenever you have questions about how to use the program's tools and features. I enjoy helping others design documents.

(in reply to brohyde)
Post #: 2
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 6/30/2022 7:02:28 AM   
ainhoalilyana

You write extremely well, and I really admire you.
UNO Online

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 7/28/2022 8:18:57 AM   
abel1303

quote:

Print shop 5.0 used to work on win10 but I had a hard drive failing and replaced it with a cloned SSD.
Now I get this message.

Windows 10 is a great cladder operating system. It has some great features like Cortana and Windows Ink. However, it also has some features that may not be good for everyone

(in reply to ainhoalilyana)
Post #: 4
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 11/4/2022 1:25:29 AM   
Emilyy

quote:

ORIGINAL: ellengard

https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000465802-the-program-cannot-read-from-the-database-windows-10- among us

https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Visit this user-to-user support forum whenever you have questions about how to use the program's tools and features. I enjoy helping others design documents.

Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 12/16/2022 7:39:00 AM   
shara123

quote:

ORIGINAL: ellengard

https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000465802-the-program-cannot-read-from-the-database-windows-10-

https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new heardle

I solved my problem thanks to your helpful comment. Thanks!

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 6
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 2/3/2023 2:07:23 AM   
danielusa

I am very impressed with the information you shared. I have learned many interesting things from your post and I will definitely follow your next posts. contexto game

(in reply to shara123)
Post #: 7
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 3/11/2023 6:49:15 AM   
Josh54

quote:

My problem is that the win10 C: SSD drive is too small (256GB). I purchased a larger 1TB SSD. I have successfully (without error messages) word wipe cloned all the files to the new 1TB drive. My old drive still boots. Anyone help me?

(in reply to danielusa)
Post #: 8
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 3/23/2023 7:43:21 AM   
Emilyy

Check the file permissions: garten of banban Ensure that the database file "master.psDb" has the appropriate permissions for your user account. Right-click on the file, select Properties, and then go to the Security tab. Make sure that your user account has Read & execute, List folder contents, and Read permissions.

(in reply to Josh54)
Post #: 9
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 3/24/2023 4:31:14 AM   
shara123

Check if the subway surfers online database file (master.psDb) exists in the specified location. If it does not exist, try to restore it from a backup or copy it from another working installation of Print Shop 5.0.

(in reply to Emilyy)
Post #: 10
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 3/28/2023 3:24:44 PM   
Josh54

Resolving some software issues will require you to view the Hidden Files and Folders swiftle on your computer. Use the following steps to display hidden files and folders.

(in reply to shara123)
Post #: 11
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 3/30/2023 8:44:35 AM   
davisjohn31

Based on the error message you provided, it appears that there may be an issue incredibox with the database file for Print Shop 5.0. Make sure that the user account you are using to run Print Shop 5.0 has permission to read and write to the database file. You can check this by right-clicking on the file, selecting Properties, and then checking the Security tab.

(in reply to Josh54)
Post #: 12
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 3/30/2023 8:47:18 AM   
davisjohn31

The database file may have become corrupted or damaged. You can try repairing Snow Rider 3D the file using a database repair tool or by restoring it from a backup if one is available.

(in reply to davisjohn31)
Post #: 13
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 3/31/2023 6:53:04 AM   
danielusa

Check if the software is compatible with your new SSD: It's possible that the software slither io may not be compatible with your new SSD. Check the system requirements for Print Shop 5.0 to ensure that it can run on your new hardware.

(in reply to davisjohn31)
Post #: 14
RE: There was a problem reading from the database. - 9/12/2023 4:46:33 AM   
davisjohn31

It's always a good practice to back up your data before slope attempting any troubleshooting steps.

(in reply to danielusa)
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The PrintShop 5.0] >> The Print Shop 5.0 >> There was a problem reading from the database. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4