Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? - 12/9/2008 5:42:26 PM   
clhplh

One of the "tips" that came up on Printmaster Gold 18 said that it supports Avery products. I assume that meant it had Avery label templates. Can anyone tell me how to find them and use them?
Thank you,
Paige

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 12/7/2009 2:03:30 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? - 12/9/2008 6:06:05 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi Paige,

There are two ways to select the Avery label templates.

1. When the PrintMaster 18 splash screen appears, click on 'Personalize Ready-Made Project'. On the next window, select 'Labels' in the 'Select Type of Project' box. Click on a Label project, then click on 'Select'. When the project is open on the workspace, select 'Edit' in the menubar, then select 'Choose Label Stock' in the menu that drops down. When the window opens, select an Avery label template from the list.

When you choose this option, you will find that the list of available Avery label templates will often (but not always) be similar to the Ready-Made Project you selected. For example, if the Ready-Made project is a CD or Media Label project, the only label templates that will be available will be for CD or Media labels. And, if the Ready-Made project is an Address & Shipping Label project, the only label templates that will be available will be for Address & Shipping Labels. So, you won't always be able to select one type of Ready-Made project then convert it to another type of Ready Made project.

2. When the PrintMaster 18 splash screen appears, click on 'Create Brand New Project'. On the next window, select 'Label', then click on 'Next'. On the next window, select the type of label you would like to create (i.e. Address & Shipping Labels, CD & Media Labels, File Folders, Other, Stickers), then click on 'Next'. On the next window, select an Avery label template.

As you can see, this option allows you to select the type of label first, then place your own text and graphics on the project.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 12/7/2009 2:03:37 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to clhplh)
Post #: 2
RE: How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? - 12/9/2008 6:29:53 PM   
clhplh

Dear Brandy Redux,
YOU ARE THE BEST!
I did not expect an answer so quickly from a volunteer forum. What a pleasant surprise after the frustration of not being able to find an answer in the Help on the software or website.
You made my week...now I can quickly make the labels for work tomorrow (it is my bedtime in my time zone).
Thank you!
Paige

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 12/7/2009 2:03:47 PM >

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
RE: How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? - 12/9/2008 6:40:13 PM   
Brandy redux

You Are Very Welcome Paige,

And, Thank You SO Much for posting back to let me know that my advice has helped to solve your problem. So many times, users don't reply to our advice. So, we often have to wonder whether or not they actually received it.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 12/7/2009 2:03:55 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to clhplh)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4