Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Small Calendars in Printmaster 18

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 - 1/6/2009 8:06:14 PM   
Shannilee7

Hi,

I just got Printmaster 18 to replace my Calendar Creator 9 , which was increasingly buggy with all of my computers (Windows Me, Windows XP, and Windows Vista).
Thanks to posts here, I have figured out how to create a "faded" or watermark background from my personal photos, but I have not been able to figure out how to create the small calendars of the prior and following months on my calendars in PrintMaster 18. This is one feature that I loved in Calendar Creator 9. I believe it was in Layout Object Properties, but I cannot find a similar feature in PrintMaster 18. Any way to make this happen?

Thanks,

Shannon
Post #: 1
RE: Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 - 1/6/2009 8:24:20 PM   
lindarobin

Sorry, no, the calendar project in PrintMaster has no "last month, next month" mini-calendar feature.

You could create your own image files of a calendar month and insert that image file into the project. e.g. via scanning or screen shots.

Please be aware that the calendar project, when you edit the year and SAVE, will move your text to the wrong dates when you next open the project. It's a known bug.

If you are adding full page high res photos, it's possible that the file size of the project will become so large that the file will corrupt during the save process. It's a good idea to make two half year calendars to avoid this potential problem.

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 1/6/2009 8:37:33 PM >

(in reply to Shannilee7)
Post #: 2
RE: Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 - 1/10/2009 5:48:22 PM   
Shannilee7

How exactly would I go about creating my own image files of a calendar month and inserting the image file into the project. e.g. via scanning or screen shots? I'm sorry, but I'm really new to this program!

Thanks again,

Shannon

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 3
RE: Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 - 1/10/2009 10:41:25 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannilee7
How exactly would I go about creating my own image files of a calendar month and inserting the image file into the project. e.g. via scanning ...

Scan a calendar page. Save the scan in JPG format. Add this JPG to your calendar project.

It is a LOT of work. It may be less work to print a couple of year calendars, cut apart the little month calendars and glue them onto your big calendar.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Shannilee7)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4