Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Printing problems

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Printing problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printing problems - 3/1/2016 12:53:14 AM   
BabyBear

I had PrintMaster Platinum 20th anv. edition loved it I got Print Master 7 hopping for updated clip art. So far all I have gotten is a headache I am trying to print a card for my friends and all I get is two sheets of paper instead of a card (and yes I chose card from the projects) I even chose Avery template but it prints upside down and huge taking up two sheets of paper and never mind the card stock. Whats up?
Post #: 1
RE: Printing problems - 3/1/2016 11:10:57 AM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: BabyBear

I had PrintMaster Platinum 20th anv. edition loved it I got Print Master 7 hopping for updated clip art. So far all I have gotten is a headache I am trying to print a card for my friends and all I get is two sheets of paper instead of a card (and yes I chose card from the projects) I even chose Avery template but it prints upside down and huge taking up two sheets of paper and never mind the card stock. Whats up?

Is this a double sided print out? If so, it should prompt you to reinsert that sheet to be able to print on the other side. Printers are all designed differently so your results may vary.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to BabyBear)
Post #: 2
RE: Printing problems - 3/1/2016 1:55:23 PM   
ellengard

quote:

... I am trying to print a card for my friends and all I get is two sheets of paper instead of a card (and yes I chose card from the projects) I even chose Avery template but it prints upside down and huge taking up two sheets of paper and never mind the card stock. Whats up?

Do the Print Preview before actually printing. If a problem is indicated, changing a print setting in the print options will fix it. Post a screen capture of your print dialog box with the Options tab open. I may be able to deduce what you need to select.

Another idea:
To avoid wasting ink and paper, File> Export... chose PDF. Review the PDF in Adobe Reader. If the card looks perfect, you can just print it from Adobe Reader.

(in reply to BabyBear)
Post #: 3
RE: Printing problems - 3/2/2016 2:05:47 AM   
BabyBear

I hope I,m doing this right I not to good at forums but to all that replied thank you but I have already tried all the suggestions except printing
from acrobat adobe. I am at my witts end.

(in reply to BabyBear)
Post #: 4
RE: Printing problems - 3/2/2016 4:34:18 PM   
ellengard

quote:

...I have already tried all the suggestions ...

You haven't posted the screen capture of your print option settings. I am almost positive that a correction of your settings will fix everything, but if you don't show it, I can't tell you what to change.

Also, printing from Adobe Reader only solves the problem if the PDF is correct. Examining the PDF is like looking at the Print Preview. It saves you from wasting ink and paper when it's obvious that the print will not come out right.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 3/2/2016 4:38:39 PM >

(in reply to BabyBear)
Post #: 5
RE: Printing problems - 3/3/2016 2:32:28 AM   
BabyBear

ok I think I doing this right. I have only sent a screen shot once in my life and I'm 62. So will some one tell me how to do it I'll give it a shot. If not I'll go back to PM 17 that one works like a dream

But I love some of the new features.

thank you Linda

(in reply to BabyBear)
Post #: 6
RE: Printing problems - 3/3/2016 10:30:10 AM   
ellengard

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/use-snipping-tool-capture-screen-shots#1TC=windows-7

(in reply to BabyBear)
Post #: 7
RE: Printing problems - 3/3/2016 10:50:11 AM   
ellengard

This is an example only. The card you choose will require different settings than mine, but you get the idea.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to BabyBear)
Post #: 8
RE: Printing problems - 3/6/2016 9:47:17 AM   
BabyBear

thanks for the ans. but I had an email form tec support and they said there were some problems I described that they were working on them I hope so I went back to my older version and got the card out but now my computer is having fits because it;s not compatible with windows 10 so I'm going back to win 8.1 and I had to buy it. I'm not a happy camper.

(in reply to BabyBear)
Post #: 9
RE: Printing problems - 3/6/2016 2:49:30 PM   
ellengard

OK, BabyBear, if you are sure it is a technical problem and don't want any help regarding the print options, then I hope tech support will have a fix soon.

(in reply to BabyBear)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Printing problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4