Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

print calendar page only: not the facing pictures

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific >> print calendar page only: not the facing pictures Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
print calendar page only: not the facing pictures - 1/1/2011 7:14:16 PM   
schaije

Is it possible to print only the calendar page and not the facing page with the photos?

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/20/2011 1:59:49 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: print calendar page only: not the facing pictures - 1/1/2011 7:36:21 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi schaije,

The only Calendar Creator projects which are designed to print the Facing Pictures are the 'Tall on 2 Pages' and 'Wide on 2 Pages' layouts in the stand-alone versions of Calendar Creator and the 'Horizontal Wall Calendar on 2 Pages' and 'Vertical Wall Calendar on 2 Pages' layouts in the Calendar Creator Express which is bundled with some versions of Print Shop.

However, even though there is a 'Print Facing Picture' check box both on the 'Print' window and in File > Print Wizard - both of which used to allow for the user to deselect the 'Print Facing Pictures' option in older versions of Calendar Creator - that option doesn't work as designed in the newer versions of Calendar Creator. So, it is not possible to turn off the 'Print Facing Picture' option in the newer versions of Calendar Creator.

There are a few things you could do to work around this problem:

1. If you are able to set your printer to display a Print Preview before the project is printed, and if that Print Preview offers a 'Print Options' feature which allows you to 'Remove Page', turn the Print Preview ON. Then, when the Print Preview is displayed, click on the 'Print Options' button while the photo is being displayed then select 'Remove Page' - to tell the printer not to print the photo page.

2. Save the project to PDF, then open the project in Adobe Reader and print only the calendar page. You will, however, need to keep in mind that if you are using a 64-bit Operating System the Save as PDF option will not work, or if you are using a version of Calendar Creator which is bundled with Print Shop, there is no Save as PDF option. However, it is possible to install an alternate PDF driver then Print to PDF, exactly as described in this pinned item

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=40324

3. Open a single page layout then import the events from the 'wide on 2 pages' layout into the single page layout.

4. If you never want to print the Facing Pictures, you could right click on the picture, then select Delete in the menu that drops down. The printer will still print two pages; but, the photo page will be blank.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 8/29/2011 10:30:05 AM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific >> print calendar page only: not the facing pictures Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4